|FIXED RATE: This is the Plan for those desiring to have a regularly scheduled cleaning service. (weekly, bi-wkly or once monthly) |
Fixed rate plans are based on the home taking an "average of time" to clean If however for any reason the home is not found in an “Average” condition we reserve the right to bill for the extra time spent. At the time of the estimate a list will be provided of items that will be done during a fixed rate cleaning. Items requested outside of the realm of that list will be charged extra To best utilize this plan the client is asked to have the home picked up and ready for the cleaning crew so that they may fully utilize their time cleaning and sanitizing your home, rather than spending their time organizing and re-arranging, those are in themselves other services that can be provided as necessary.
Fixed rate services are then broken down further into the following:
Maintenance cleaning: Where all basic cleaning is done and some deep clean items may be rotated into the cleaning or done on an as needed basis only.
Deep cleaning: Where all services are done at the time of the service.
When we provide an estimate for our Fixed rate services our rates are based on :
- Size of home
- How many people reside in the home
- Number and type of pets in the home (shedding dogs as compared to goldfish)
- Amount of decorations/ knick knacks (more decor requires more dusting)
- General condition of the home and how much "catching up" is needed
- Frequency of cleaning
- Any Surfaces that may require special cleaning (Marble for example)
- Amount of extra projects requested
- One time or first time in cleaning - $135 & up (a deposit is required in order to book *)
- Move in or out cleanings - $200 & up (a deposit is required in order to book *)
- Spring or Deep cleanings - $112.50 & up (a deposit is required in order to book these jobs *)
- Monthly Maintenance cleanings - $100 & up
- Bi- wkly Maintenance cleanings - $87.50 & up
- Weekly Maintenance cleanings - $75 & up
* Deposits are required to book larger &/or One time cleanings and are non refundable if cleanings
Our prices reflect our high quality of service, while offering you the best value for your money. We carry full insurance and workman's compensation coverage, use the best equipment, and have the experience to do your job right the first time. Many other cleaners come and go, so you may find a cheaper price somewhere else, but they might not be around next month or next year. We have been able keep reasonable prices for our clients, with minimal price increases over the last 25+ years.
are cancelled with less than 48 hours notice
"If you think experts are expensive, wait until you see what amateurs can cost you!" Author unknown
HOURLY RATE SERVICES:* are customized cleanings designed for customers whose needs change from cleaning to cleaning, or who only want selected tasks done. Please provide us with your Priority list and the number of hours that you’d like to pay for and we will do the tasks as prioritized, until our time is up. Or you can give us your list and we will bill you for the time it takes to complete all the tasks on your list.
*Please note that we bill in 1/2 hr increments with a 2.5 Hr min. and that time is calculated to include un-loading and loading time.
Concierge Services Available
- Waiting in line at the DMV
- Car repairs, oil change, car wash
- Event planning
- Plant care
- Picking up dry cleaning
- Running miscellaneous errands
- Relocation services
- Making travel arrangements
- Mail pickup
- Meal pickup
- Dinner reservations
- Coordinating Services such as Landscaping, Carpet cleaning, Handyman, etc
- Concert/movie reservations, etc.
- Grocery shopping
- Locating hard-to-find items and collectibles
Single/Multiple Drop-in Visits $20 per visit
We spend a minimum of 30 minutes per visit with your
Animals feeding, changing water, giving plenty
of attention and love. We can also administer medications,
retrieve mail & newspapers, check your home and adjust lighting
One-Hour Visit $30
Same as a single drop-in visit, only we will spend
One hour with your pet(s). This can be a walk/visit combination
Dog Walk $20
30-minute walk in the area(s) your dog is accustomed to walking in your neighborhood
Trip to the Local Dog Park (*Union City or Fremont Locations) $40
Pick up and Delivery from your home to the dog park and back, plus constant supervision at the dog park to insure that you dog has a wonderful time of socializing with other dogs. This is a one hour service (from door to door) additional time can be added for an additional fee, please ask for rates
Quality cleaning Maid to Order
Promote Your Page Too
All material, information, pictures and contents of this website are copy written and owned by Quality Cleaning, “Maid to Order” House cleaning. No copying, downloading or reproduction is allowed without written approval from the owner. To obtain permission please contact T.Peterson@Petersons-maid2order.com